At the Hydration Room, you can design a Custom IV therapy regiment that caters to your specific health and wellness needs. Our staff of medical professionals will consult and work together with your primary care doctor to attain your health goals and reduce any unwanted symptoms you might be experiencing.
Each IV formula is a custom-made mixture of amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants, fluids, detoxifiers, and other supplements that are tailored to a patient’s current ailments and health goals.
This health trend is said to work wonders on everything from hangovers to arthritis. IVs have been a powerful tool used in medicine for decades to deliver medicine, hydration, blood transfusions, detoxification of heavy metals and nutrition.
This elective version of IV therapy is now gaining popularity with celebrities, professional athletes and anyone looking into preventive therapies for chronic illnesses.
The Custom IV Therapy ensures the most efficient delivery of vitamins and minerals to your body because they are fed directly into the bloodstream. This allows for better absorption of nutrients that may otherwise lose potency when taken orally.
Although it seems like a magic elixir, the secret is actually the fact that the nutrients can get working immediately because they’re pumped into our bloodstream, unlike supplements, which take time for the body to absorb.
Custom IV Therapy has many benefits including:
- Increased energy
- Improved mood
- Strengthened immune system
- Minimization of the negative effects of travel on the body and mind
- Detoxification of unwanted chemicals and environmental pollutants
- Diminished jet lag
- Improved speed of healing and recovery
- Enhanced athletic performance
- Rehydration and fluid balance support on a consistent basis
- Improved mental clarity and focus
Talk to one of our medical staff members about the following available regiments and your own Custom IV Therapy.
- Skin Health: Hydrate your skin from the inside out, reduce acne flare-ups and get an all-natural skin glow.
- Digestive restoration: Reduce bloating, abdominal pain and discomfort due to gastrointestinal issues and leaky gut syndrome.
- Hydration: Combat issues related to dehydration, sickness, medication side effects, extreme lifestyle or chronic diseases.
- Hangover detox: Reduce symptoms of dehydration, improve mental recovery, renew your liver and alleviate that queasy feeling with anti-nausea medicine.
- Stress: Relax your mind, maintain immune health, increase serotonin/dopamine levels and reduce anxiety.
- Immune support: Protect the immune system seasonally, in times of high stress or in an environment where risk of sickness is high.
- Wellness infusion: Reboot your body’s immune system and get rid of symptoms of fatigue and low mood.
- Vitamin C: Prevent a cold, flu or allergy flare-up with a large dose of Vitamin C to your immune system.
- Energy boost: Improve your energy and alertness, while giving yourself a better night’s sleep.
- Monthly PMS relief: Boost your mood, improve your energy and target pain control from symptoms of PMS.
- Cold and flu remedy: Fight off a cold or flu by boosting the immune system and relieving aches and pains.
- Fitness recovery: Improve muscle recovery, prevent lactic acid build-up and alleviate acute and chronic pain.
- Jet lag revival: Alleviate symptoms of jet lag such as fogginess, fatigue, stress, dehydration and aches and pain.
- Migraine recovery: Receive the same therapy you’d receive in the ER, with the bonus of essential vitamins and minerals that improve associated fatigue and nausea.